Saturday, May 14, 2011

journy to the land of bollywood (14/5/11)

I'm now at Changi airport terminal 1, waiting to board the plane. trying to kill time... have juz bought a book titled 'a walk to remember'. its an autobiography of Nelson Mendala. have read from somewhere that this book is really gd... (pity i only got to know it recently, coz the bk was published in 1995!). so decide to get it and read it whilst during my trip. =D

I'm on my way to the land of bollywood! hahaha... in another few hours time... i'll be stepping onto indian soil. and my adventures in india (juz mumbai & aurangabad) will start! can't wait for these to take place.... once i return from this short trip, i'll write more on the day to day happenings there! so stay tune! till then! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment