Saturday, October 8, 2011

visiting the outlets in Seattle (1st Oct 2011)

Woke up at 4.45am (Seatttle Time). I could not sleep well. Coz I was pretty worried about my lost luggage. anyway after doing my daily prayers, i called the Alaskan Airlines and told them the change of my address. The lady told me that she would tell the delivery guy and the lost luggage will reach me around 10am-1pm today. After the call, I felt more relieved... coz my baggage is here is Seattle and its going to reach me soon! Hence went back to sleep (Coz somehow I felt I still have some jet-lag) and slept until around 9am.

Finally we woke up and left our apartment at around 11am for the outlet. It was about 1hrs drive away from the Seattle city center. If you want to visit the outlets... and I feel you gotta if you rent a car. Coz the shopping over there is just wonderful. Prices are being slashed at unbelievable prices.... Anyway, the shopping outlet is known as "Seattle Premium Outlet" its situated at Tulalip. Address: 10600 Quil Ceda Blvb. Tulalip, WA 98271. There are about 110 stores in the outlet. We went a little 'crazy'. Coz its just shopping and more shopping. You can check out its site: http://www.premiumoutlets.com 


I did not take any pictures as I still have not purchase any batteries for my camera. But u can check out the site that I've pasted above.


I also got to taste the most fantastic milk shake of all times! It was not cheap... But I guess its common for milk shakes to cost that price (USD 3.75) but the portion was really huge. My parents had an ice-cream cone (the ice-cream portion was also really huge). We left the place around 8.30pm. Goodness! We spent the entire day at the outlet! Then its onward to grocery shopping. Coz we need to get groceries (like water, fruits etc). visited the nearby Walmart. Luckily we did that. Coz I think I had some lactose intolerance. Must be the milkshake had too much milk and my stomach could not take it. I visited the toilet about 3 times. (Urgh) I finally got my batteries. Tomorrow onwards, I'll be able to take photos and show u some of the things happening over here. =D


Finally after the grocery shopping, we headed back to our service apartment. Finally I get to see my bag! I've got my stuff back. Pretty happy about it. After some simple food, we crashed. 


Till tomorrow! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment