Monday, November 22, 2010

some thoughts

I decided to create this new blog after i tried to upload my entries in multiply and it encountered some problems.

Anyway, in this blog, most of the entries i'm going to upload here would be entries of the trips that i've been to and will be going to. I wouldn't be entering much about things on my personal life.... coz i dun think i can be that 'hardworking' in doing daily updates.....
and i've chosen the name of the blog as 'Traveller' taken from SGI President Ikeda's poem that he composed and recited at the very 1st zadankai where he met Toda Sensei.

We're each a traveller in our own ways. be it in life, in society, or really travelling round the world. every episode, every encounter that we've got or going to have, all help to enrich our lives, allowing us to experience new things etc. yeah so i decided to name this blog as 'Traveller' in the physical sense and in the non-physical sense... hahaha... not sure if i'm really making sense out of this.

anyway guess u would have discovered/read the entries on my recent Japan trip. it had been a pretty awesome trip! I love going on trips.... hahaha... especially trips that are not quite like the conventional package trips that u can get on bouchers or buy a package from tour agencies. To be frank.... i'm never a fan of tour package trips unless its really when i'm sort of being 'forced' to do it. this sort of gives the feeling that its very different from the sort of work that I do. hahaha... but anyway.... that juz my nature and my preference.

anyway for the next trip that i'm thinking of posting in the blog will be a trip that i went with my parents and sis in may. We went to a few cities in Yunnan. And for this trip, we went on a tour package. (hahaha... no choice... go with parents so better to go on a package trip) and it was also another very interesting trip.... think i'll post the entries and u juz join me in reliving the 8 days of trip in yunnan. =D

enjoy reading! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment