Friday, September 30, 2011

Ready, get set, go!

I'm now in the airport waiting to board my flight to Los Angeles. Its going to be a long long flight.... About 22hrs!!!
I'll be travelling from singapore to Tokyo then to LA. And in LA i'll have to run for my flight on board Alaska Airlines.... (oooo 1st time for me!! =D) Then head to Seattle! It not the furthest country from S'pore I've travelled... but the duration of the journey is definitely the longest for me. =P

Not sure what will await me there... hahaha... but definitely for the 1st wk... will be super intellectual.... will be attending talks and more talks from morn to evening... and really really hope that I can meet the 2 objectives of attending the conference. I'll write more when I'm there... after the 1st wk... i'll get to relax a little... hahaha... will share more of the happenings in the next 2 wks soon!

stay tune till then! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment