Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Youth training in Japan

I'm currently sitting in my living room, checking my mails and typing this.
Waiting for 9.20pm to come so that i'll be heading to the airport. Just to imagine that in another 3.5hrs time, i'll be in the air on board SQ! its been sometime since i last took SQ. hahaha... but more than that is the training course in Japan that i'll be attending from tomorrow onwards. This training course is one of most important course in the SGI calender. Yup! I'm really really fortunate to be given this opportunity to attend the annual SGI Youth Kenshu.

We've just gotten our itinerary for the entire week and its going to be pretty pack. But like what my seniors say, 'Go there and absorb like a sponge.' When we return from the training course, we 'must be a better person, a better leader. Things must be different!' Yup! that is also my goal in this training course. To really learn everything and return to S'pore to share with the rest. =D

I'll see if there are things or activities that can be posted here. Till then! As my japanese frens will say 'じゃあね'! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment